Join The Conway Marketing Group Team!
We’re always on the lookout for the top marketing, agency, and business minds to help our clients reach their full potential and exceed their business goals. Please take a moment to read about the team and the open positions available. We would love to receive your application!
About Our Agency
Conway Marketing Group moves brands forward. We deliver strategic marketing solutions that connect brands to their purpose. Our exceptional solutions compel clients to think differently, position authentically, and innovate to deliver on their brand promise successfully. We are brand builders, growth hackers, thinkers, and creatives who deliver the best to our clients daily. Our exceptional solutions compel clients to think differently, position authentically, and innovate to deliver on their brand promise successfully. We serve many industries, giving us the advantage of bringing our clients new innovative, and exciting solutions. Industries include healthcare, healthcare staffing, AI, construction, insurance, non-profit, biotech, startups, and more.
Why Work For Us?
Web Design Services
We are a fast-growing, full-service, woman-owned, distributed agency of amazing people with an incredible focus within each of our disciplines. You can work from anywhere with a flexible schedule. We offer 12 paid company holidays, time off to vote, a day off to volunteer, and unlimited PTO for salaried employees. We offer competitive compensation, bonus opportunities, career and growth opportunities, health/ dental/ vision/ life insurance benefits, and an employer-sponsored IRA. Most of all, we are a smart, dynamic, and fun team to work with!
Current Open Positions
Freelance Social Media
The Social Media Manager position for Conway Marketing Group (CMG) will be responsible for ensuring social media and marketing content is engaging, accurate and high performing. This is a remote, hourly contract-to-hire role with growth opportunities and a goal of full-time salaried employment.
About the Role:
The Social Media Manager is responsible for building and executing compelling B2B and B2C social media strategies, content and campaigns (paid and organic) that help deliver on client objectives (brand awareness, lead generation). The Social Media Manager will have a proven track record in building paid and organic social media campaigns that deliver results for clients. The Social Media Manager must be a motivated, creative, self-starter with excellent research and time management abilities and above average written and verbal communication skills. The end goal should always include creative, effective storytelling that drives targeted traffic and gets people talking about the brand.
- Build and execute compelling B2B and B2C social media strategies and campaigns (paid and organic) that help deliver on client objectives (brand awareness, lead generation)
- Own and manage CMG social media profile strategy, execution, and metrics
- Build and manage/ execute the social media strategies for CMG clients
- Partner with Art Director to use social media marketing tools to create and maintain the client’s brand
- Community management: Interact with customers and other stakeholders via the company’s social media accounts
- Analyze or build the company’s social media strategy and identify strategic weaknesses and make recommendations for improvements
- Research and implement social media trends and informing clients of changes that are relevant to the company’s marketing activities
- Set and manage key performance indicators (KPIs) for social media campaigns, such as targets for a certain number of shares or likes and measuring a campaign’s performance against the KPI
- Curate and write compelling, creative digital marketing content (i.e., social, web pages, blogs, and sales materials)
- Drive content strategy, and write social media posts that have with proper tone, messaging and effectiveness
- Deliver error-free content, ensuring consistency and accuracy of written material
- Modify or redevelop content in response to management or client feedback
- Ideate, define and conceptualize content topics and develop engaging material to fulfill high volume content demand
- Translate complex concepts into easy-to-understand content that is concise and compelling
- Proof and edit content to improve quality of work
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively under strict deadlines
- Effectively organize, prioritize, multi-task and manage time
- Work with CMG team to help maintain quality standards
- Document and identify key information to drive brand recognition, engagement, lead generation and ultimately client retention and account growth
Education and Expertise:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 3-7 years industry experience required
- Marketing Agency experience required
- Strong expertise with LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube required
- Familiarity with Snapchat, TikTok, Clubhouse and other new social media (for business) preferred
- Paid and organic social media expertise required
- Canva experience highly preferred
- Adobe creative cloud and Photoshop experience preferred
- Excellent computer skills with MS Office and Google Suite
- Skilled at social media platforms (Sprout Social preferred)
- Familiarity with Monday.com a plus
- Energetic, agile, and technology savvy
- Acute attention to detail and self-motivated
- Edit/proof offering constructive feedback
- Effectively balance day-to-day execution with strategic planning
- Exceptional time-management skills and project management skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to keep abreast of content and consumer trends and advancements
This role will interact directly with customers and will support business development efforts for the Company.
The Social Media Manager will report to the Digital Marketing Manager.